Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if its possible to run modular injectors in a fox, i can get a free set from a friend who has an 03 cobra.

i imagine that the actual plug is different but it should be the same type of circuit?

·
Banned
980 Posts
just curious if its possible to run modular injectors in a fox, i can get a free set from a friend who has an 03 cobra.

i imagine that the actual plug is different but it should be the same type of circuit?
dood, one word ... " Why ? "

I mean, give it a shot.. I don't think they will perform right. Stop being cheap, and find a set of 24# for 50-75 bux on craigslist in ur area or something. ****!

Here is your solution : Get your "Modular injectors" .
2. Post for sale on Craigslist for a reasonable price..
3. Sell them, then depending on what you get for them..
4. Go find a set for a 302 motor.

PROBLEM solved.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
How would buying 24lbers be a solution to any problem? If he needs 39lbers then he shouldn't buy another injector. You can buy converter connectors, or cut and wire yourself.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Theres nothing wrong with running the 39s from an 03 Cobra. But be advised... They are a different style injector and have different connectors on them. They ARE NOT plug and play. You will have to find an adapter like these to make them work, but other than that they will work fine. An injector is and injector ( mod or pushrod )...

03-09 Mustang EV6 to EV1 Fuel Injector Adapter Harness

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was just a question lol.....i am picking up some 24lbs for 40 bucks this weekend.

camn89gt, its been a while since i have talked to you on here......no need to get mad

·
Registered
540 Posts

·
Banned
980 Posts
it was just a question lol.....i am picking up some 24lbs for 40 bucks this weekend.

camn89gt, its been a while since i have talked to you on here......no need to get mad
i for one just dont see why. i didn't get mad. what ever "beef" u had with me, is over n done with.

oh and flat, i didn't see he needed 39# lol

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i for one just dont see why. i didn't get mad. what ever "beef" u had with me, is over n done with.

oh and flat, i didn't see he needed 39# lol
there was no "beef", a friend of mine just had some left over from his KB swap and he knew i was do a build so he offered them to me.

ill probably just run the 24lb i got

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
yes you can run them just put the adapter on them and get your car tuned

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Injector is just an on off solenoid for fuel...nothing magical about them from one car to another.

just get the adapters and maybe check the spray pattern before putting them in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts