1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
well idk about it fitting the exhaust unless my friend is an idiot.

but of course imo turning a GT into a cobra is stupid.

he took off everything from the mufflers back when he got his rear bumper for some reason. i assume its for the fact that it may not fit.... i could be wrong.... it might fit perfect but i dont see any other reason to want your mufflers drag the pavement other than it wouldnt fit.... beats me.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet because im sereously thinkin about gettin a 01 cobra front bumper with a 03 rear for graduation

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Do it. I think the rear bumpers are fine the way they are, but i agree on the front bumper, i like the 03's more tho. Just make sure you shop around

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do it. I think the rear bumpers are fine the way they are, but i agree on the front bumper, i like the 03's more tho. Just make sure you shop around
yea ive been lookin even tho im not going to get it till june. haha..im tryin to find an already painted one.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Im sure theres a bunch of threads on here already talkin bout it. You could see what they say too

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea im lookin now..and btw off topic but do u know a guy that has a white v6 with black lights?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Ive thought about the cobra bumper and just shaving the "cobra" out of it.

BTW... i shaved the key hole in my 03 spoiler. LOL. Its not needed. Spoiler looks awesome and i plan on painting it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive thought about the cobra bumper and just shaving the "cobra" out of it.

BTW... i shaved the key hole in my 03 spoiler. LOL. Its not needed. Spoiler looks awesome and i plan on painting it tomorrow.
yea thats what i wanted to do with the bumper.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He thought you bought MY old car? Did he say what his name was?
yea thats what he said, because he saw that i had Moddedmustang stickers on my car....um crap i think his name was jarred. :dunno

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Hmm, beats me, i have no idea. The only jarrod i know is 4 lol so cant be him. You got me stumped, now i wanna know who this is

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
umm well he said hes got nos on his v6 haha..umm he lives arround where i live. helping at all?

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Not at all. He wasnt in the club was he? I guess he knows what my old car looks like, but still dont know.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
direct fit, exhaust and everything line up fine. i have the 99/01 ront, and a shaved 03/04 rear.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts