Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hell ill even settle for buying a new trunk lid off an 03 cobra to get this onto my 00 GT, but i was wondering if anyone know were to get this piece...i cant seem to find it anywhere

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
yeah i wanted to do terminator body parts because they look so much more aggressive.... then i realized it would just be cheaper to save up for a cobra because it already has a supercharger, 6 speed, and forged internals(terminator)..... saving up is going to take a while

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i wanted to do terminator body parts because they look so much more aggressive.... then i realized it would just be cheaper to save up for a cobra because it already has a supercharger, 6 speed, and forged internals(terminator)..... saving up is going to take a while
sadly i have come to terms with probably never owning one (or at least not in the near future) and the only parts i want off of it are the hood and the wing, the rest stock (minus an added mach 1 chin)

...with smoked HIDs and JDM yellow fogs with a cobra blue (with silver racing stripes down the middle) paintjob :D

but yea...thats it...thats ONLY it lol

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
while ur getting the the hood and wing painted u might as well get the front bumper done too. ive seen them for as low as about $175

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
while ur getting the the hood and wing painted u might as well get the front bumper done too. ive seen them for as low as about $175
im just goin to paint the entire car once i have all of the body pieces i want. im not painting the chin (thats dumb imo) n im keepin the front bumper stock, as much as i love the 03 cobra bumper...i dont feel right having it without the proper balls under the hood

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
hey now my car looks amazing with it...i get compliments all the time, i never lie that its a cobra though...everyone loves the body work

·
Registered
192 Posts
I paid $250 for mine but i got it used. Check ebay there on there from time to time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts