Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought my dream car a 03 cobra low miles and up grades already installed the guy i bought the car from gave me a bunch of recepts of what was installed also some dyno sheets the car is suppose to be making 604 at the wheel @ 17 psi it has a whipple charger, but im running a 3.50 pulley and i believe the crank pulley is stock there fore i should only be running around 13 psi i believe, but i cant tell what size the pulley on the crank is therefore im not real sure of how much boost im running i have a factory boost guage, is there a mark somehwere on the crank pulley so i can tell how big it is are someway to measure it

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Boost gauges are pretty cheap. Good investment anyway on a modded boosted car

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea boost guages are pretty cheap and i plan on getting one but they dont tell me how big my lower pulley is

·
Registered
50 Posts
See if you can get a pic of it. 17 is definately possible on a stock lower Whipple car. What altitude are you at? No location in sig or panel.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in middle georgia i will try to get a pick tommorow i keep the car at my uncles shop,

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i took some pics but i cant figure out how to get it on here

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
well i took some pics but i cant figure out how to get it on here
Upload them to photobucket then copy the direct link into the image box on here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok i finally got it to work sorry for all the blank spaces

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

Here I'll help you out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks man i dont usually mess with photobucket

·
Registered
2,075 Posts

No problem, use that box that's circled though click in it and then come here go to the reply box and insert image and then paste that into the box and there you go it should work then. I wish I could be of more help with the supercharger but I unfortunately know nothing about them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts