Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Hell yeah what you waint for

Votes: 4 21.1%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im thinkin about buyin a 03 cobra the car is stock as far as the motor goes but it does have a pretty bada** paint job its metalic pewter on bottom half and metalic black on top with sunset pearl orange line deviding it oh and the boom skirt is also the black with the orange deivding it and is sittin on black 18” FR500's the car has 93K on it .....17,900 a good price

let me kno wut u think of it also guys

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
93k is a lot of miles on a term. That car has been driven as daily driver guaranteed. Repainted? has it been smashed? I don't want to rain on your parade, but I would give the car an extra thourough looking and drive it real hard when you test drive it. I'd bet that there is a reason as to why they want to sell that car, and then talk him down as much as possible. I'd offer the guy $15,500 to start. Insult him first odds are if the guy really needs to sell the car he will come down on price.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
no reason to fear the miles, these cars can really take a beating. i know a guy with one that beats the crap out of it, its been KB'd since about 25K miles 19PSI, and is now over 120K the last i talked to him.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Its too high. Even for the custom paint. If it had some nice mods I would say its worth it. But you are realy just paying for the paint job.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAR SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts