Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but what if the frame is bent or something?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if anything it will all be goin on the gt... hopefully i will be able to get this.

But anyways $3900 is a good deal just for all the parts swapped?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will the interior fit in my 96gt even tho the mach is 03?

I know everything else will work (engine, trans, etc..)

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
will the interior fit in my 96gt even tho the mach is 03?

I know everything else will work (engine, trans, etc..)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will. It's basically the same thing aside from the radio panel. Yours is the two tier, the mach is the one tier.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will. It's basically the same thing aside from the radio panel. Yours is the two tier, the mach is the one tier.
do u know if i will have to get a new exhaust? i know they sell kits seperately from 96-98 and 99-04

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
another option (if the powertrain is good anyway) is to buy it and find a fox body roller and swap everthing into it including dash and all. just a thought. The swap to your 96 would be cool as well. Either way if the power train is good then its worth it for sure. hell i'd buy it if I hadn't bought this truck.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just emailed the seller. 68k miles. He said its currently not running due to the "battery cable" mest up. Im going to def look into that.

If everythings legit, I will most likely be buying it.

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
hey... is this the one where a blond girl on MM crashed? i forgot her name... she had the mach 1 same color with similar accident

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont believe she was in arizona? i know which girl your talkin bout tho

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
yep thats her, maybe she sold it to some guy in az? i know ppl that got cars from out of state. one of them got one from FL and im from CA haha

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh haha i guess who knows? i will have to ask the current owner the history. It will be funny if it was her car!

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
actually im wrong. this mach is crashed further in than sexymach's one and they got different rims. my bad.

god 2 blue machs in similar accidents? sad :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts