Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if anything it will all be goin on the gt... hopefully i will be able to get this.

But anyways $3900 is a good deal just for all the parts swapped?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will the interior fit in my 96gt even tho the mach is 03?

I know everything else will work (engine, trans, etc..)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will. It's basically the same thing aside from the radio panel. Yours is the two tier, the mach is the one tier.
do u know if i will have to get a new exhaust? i know they sell kits seperately from 96-98 and 99-04

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
another option (if the powertrain is good anyway) is to buy it and find a fox body roller and swap everthing into it including dash and all. just a thought. The swap to your 96 would be cool as well. Either way if the power train is good then its worth it for sure. hell i'd buy it if I hadn't bought this truck.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just emailed the seller. 68k miles. He said its currently not running due to the "battery cable" mest up. Im going to def look into that.

If everythings legit, I will most likely be buying it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh haha i guess who knows? i will have to ask the current owner the history. It will be funny if it was her car!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.