Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this mustang for about a couple of months now, Im getting flowmaster 40's (dual exhaust kit) in the next few weeks. But Im not sure what else I should do to the car. I like the american racing chrome 5-spoke muscle car rims, but people tell me to get black rims. My car is black, and my convertable top is black, I just think it would be to much frigin black. Anyone go any ideas what I could do? Or any other mods. that would look sick as f***? :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It wasnt so much as engine mods. i was looking for, I was thinking exterior. Thanks though!

·
Registered
990 Posts
black rims FTW. especially on black stangs. black on black is pure sex when done right

·
Registered
557 Posts
Solid black is ok, but if you do black, I think you need the silver lip to really stand out. However I prefer hypercoated silver.

·
Registered
685 Posts
sudbury33 Nice Ride, I'd like to know which nose you have on it? Is that also a mach 1 chin spoiler? I have shin spoiler on my car but yours looks really aggresive. Good Look.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Its not mine. Its from a member of 3.8mustangs.com

It is the 99 cobra front with the Mach 1 chin spoiler. It also has custom fitted 03-04 bezzels and fogs. The hood is a 00 cobra R. The sideskirts are 03-04 cobra, the sidescoops are 01-04 GT, and the spoiler is the 03-04 cobra.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Those rims you showed me GreyStallion are 17" i was thinkin 18" ...would 18's be to big?
They make them in 18s bro no worries

Anthracite FR500 Wheel 94-04 (18x9) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Mustang Deep Dish Anthracite Wheels at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks bois! I really like those 5 spoke saleen rims! I might go with the chrome though, I really like chrome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts