Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been finally putting my motor back together and Im figuring out I should have taken more pictures of the wiring because Im only on the coils / fuel injectors and those are already not lining up. Theres also a head temp sensor that I dont remember being on my old heads, it has to be put on before the intake manifold.

The wiring Diagram I have is in a Haynes manual and is not very user friendly. I have spent at least an hour looking for this already.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
What did the motor come out of? These cars never had cylinder head temp sensors but other cars, like the crown vic for instance, had one since 98. You can skip it and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did the motor come out of? These cars never had cylinder head temp sensors but other cars, like the crown vic for instance, had one since 98. You can skip it and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They came off an exploerer my buddy used the aluminium block and gave me the heads. Ive been tracing my wire harness and It looks like im one coil wire short on the passenger side and injector wire on the driver side.

I'll post a picture once I take off the intake plenum for the 10th time after doubting myself lol. This engine build is my first and it was fun, but the wiring is difficult and im not even back into the car yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts