Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know if svt put a smaller blower pulley on the 04's?

i drove my girls and her boost gauge hand goes closer to 10 psi than mine.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, is that why?

she has a bbk cai. all i have is the 90 degree elbow.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
dude you are a lucky man!!!my wife loves cars but doesnt like driving fast ones only me lol..shes loves riding in it..

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CAI's and power pipes can effect boost.
didnt know that. makes sense now, thanks dude.

i still wanna take her pulley guard off and measure the pulley diameter and compare it to mine. and probably measure our lower pullies too.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dude you are a lucky man!!!my wife loves cars but doesnt like driving fast ones only me lol..shes loves riding in it..
yeah i am pretty lucky. its cool and all that she has a termi too but shes really sweet and fun to be around(gets on my nerves sometimes with how much she tickles me in my sides but its ok)

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
a couple of my friends told me about a black termi going through town sometimes. i passed her one night on the main street and i saw her turn into the autozone so i turned around and went to check out her car. i thought a guy was gonna get out, but i got a pleasant surprise instead, lol. we started talking on myspace a lil bit, then i asked for her number, we talked on the phone, hung out a couple times, and now were a couple.

could life get any better, lol;)<-----for Justine
i actually didnt think she would like me, but im glad she gave me a chance.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
aww how cute.. yall are turning this whole forum into a big loving explosion of emotions!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts