Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k im missing the whole passenger side wire and plug to plug into the fog light bulb soo only my drivre side works

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it had a lil bumper damage wen i abguhtit with no fog light but the whole wire and plug is missing wat could i do

·
Registered
748 Posts
did yours not come with fog lamps....bc my v6 i had (2000 v6) had a hookup only on the drivers side, but no lamps and such....did someone add lamps and not put in the wiring? just a thought.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
you would have to get into the harness and find the correct wires to plug into if you want to keep it factory looking.

if not you could just run an after market set up.
hot wire
ground
acc
toggle.

EDIT.. you have a v6? I thought GT because of the user name.. that's why you don't have a wire.

you need the harness from ford.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it had fog lamps my drive side has it but the car has damage in the front minor and it had the fog lamp but broken i abught new one then i go to plug in and the whole plug and wires are not there and i searched

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
k i found a redish pink wire wat copuld i do with that but no blk one lol and the redished pink one is ripped but could be used

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
who did you buy the car from?

I assume that if one fog light worked that he completed the kit.

if the kit is complete you need to find the wires and get a pig tail harness from ford

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a gt it comes with fog lights and the facotyr fog light button under the radio but its just the pasenger side prob either was cut or ripped off

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
so you DO have a GT.. ok

yea like I said then man. 2 options.. try and splice into the factory harness or do what the 6ers do and run new wires to a toggle.. I am sure you can make the factory button a toggle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts