Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Absolutely.

From a dig you would make him your bitch. From a roll he would be a little better but he would still lose.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
they are ok for v6's.

Granted they are a lot better than 99-04 v6's in comparison, but they are still no match for a 99-04 GT. Both being in stock form of course. Even a lightly bolted on v6 should not beat a 99-04 GT.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
funny that everyone tells me from a roll i would whoop them. BUTTT i dont know if its that i suck at launching or my tires truly are a rubber/soap hybrid, because i get absolutely no traction, and im not even launching it, just feathering it out and not even nailin it

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
lol i remember racing a mustang when i used to drive my ranchero around. i thought i was a badass and thought it was fast and got raped when i raced an 05+ GT. as he passed me i realized i was just raped by a V6.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
lol i remember racing a mustang when i used to drive my ranchero around. i thought i was a badass and thought it was fast and got raped when i raced an 05+ GT. as he passed me i realized i was just raped by a V6.
lol:eek:

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
These threads make me mad

90% of a race depends on the driver, not the car. Race him and see who's faster.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
These threads make me mad

90% of a race depends on the driver, not the car. Race him and see who's faster.
Bugatti Veyron with a stuck gas pedal at wot driven by a retard who barley passed the drivers test VS Stock v6 stang driven by John Force. :sorry

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
The v6 05+ weighs as much or more than the 99-04 gt with less power and torque?

·
Registered
430 Posts
You'd take that pretty easily, my mom drives an 06 V6. I've driven it a few times and needless to say my 02 GT is much quicker.

·
Registered
443 Posts
the gt would win.. but it honestly wouldnt b by THAT much if the driver of the v6 knows what hes doing.

i mean i suprise the hell outa some gt owners with both my v6's

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
You'd take that pretty easily, my mom drives an 06 V6. I've driven it a few times and needless to say my 02 GT is much quicker.
You know, sometimes cars with some torque seem way faster than others, but sometimes they aren't. I've had people ride in my car and they think its a race car, even though its barely faster than most stock v6 sports cars these days.

traction+torque=feels fast, but not necessarily fast :sorry

·
Registered
430 Posts
You know, sometimes cars with some torque seem way faster than others, but sometimes they aren't. I've had people ride in my car and they think its a race car, even though its barely faster than most stock v6 sports cars these days.

traction+torque=feels fast, but not necessarily fast :sorry
Very true, when i took a ride in my cousins 95 GT back in the day that thing felt quick as hell but it was just torque rich. An 02 would still win though.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts