Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LORD ZERO VENOM SUPREMACY
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey so i got my eye on some seats out of a 05, they are cloth and grey.
My 04 vert is tan inside and has the stock shitty v6 seats, so i am wondering what would you guys pay for these seats? right now the guy has them up for $200 and says hes willing to play with the price.

what you guys think?

·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^they are not out of a gt.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

$150 seems fair
thats what i was thinking

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

does anyone have pics of those seats in our type of cars?

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

it also does not come with rail. would i need the rail or would it be ok without the rail?

·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i guess i need to build a bracket or something does anyone have any ideas? I remember on some site they sold them...

Also thebottom of my seats have nothing just the plate with the holes no brackets and i was wondering if you guys thought this was ok..

I don't know anybody on the site so if any of you could direct people who have done this install here to help me that would be appreciated.

I'll post pics of the seats they ain't too bad.

Sent with full 3g and 4g and no signal

·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok so kinda slow on this since work and time are not mixing well. i need to drill a couple holes in the s197 seats, they are both non electric and so far i have not even checked out the fitment for diver side

Sent with full 3g and 4g and no signal

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts