Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my car back from the body shop today, let me know what you think. Thx....

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
body looks good. louevers and hood look awesome.

not a big fan on the huge wing and the ricey tail lights! no offense

·
Registered
318 Posts
i agree also but it still looks good.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
+34 i like the hood and the louvers...im not going to comment on the wing and tail lights because i don't want to offend anyone.....just get some rims bro and your set!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not a fan either of the wing or lights. Its all up to you though. Hood looks good. What kind is that?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The hood is a trufiber Ram Air hood with heat extration vents.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx ProCharger.....those were literally the first thing I bought for my car. In response to those who weren't a fan of the tail lights....I found them on Falken Racing's new Stang and liked em. They're LED and look much better at night than durring the day. I also interchange them with the old ones since I have both pair.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got the cervini's type IV hood. Also got the ram air kit and it was actually installed today. Still needs to be painted. Is there screens in the vents, if so did it come with them or you made them?

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Thx ProCharger.....those were literally the first thing I bought for my car. In response to those who weren't a fan of the tail lights....I found them on Falken Racing's new Stang and liked em. They're LED and look much better at night than durring the day. I also interchange them with the old ones since I have both pair.

I'd only put LED if they retain the factory red... Altezza tailights look ricy, LED or not... but, whatever floats your boat man, its your car.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Love the hood, louvers, and color. Wing and lights aren't my taste preference, but if you like them, then cool. Need some wheels to finish it off.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Everything looks great, almost. I'm not a fan of the lights or wing, but whatever floats your boat man.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Everything looks great, almost. I'm not a fan of the lights or wing, but whatever floats your boat man.
+1

·
Registered
818 Posts
+1...rims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts