Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wandering who's going to when...as I am now with the mods in my sig I burn stock ones...but there's a guy with 4.10's...when I get my 3.73's is he gonna burn me? He's stick I'm stick he's got cold air and maybe a programmer....

·
Registered
978 Posts
time to take it to the streets and find out! aint but one way to do that and thats just to do it bro

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I know...but he's 120 miles from me lol we don't get the opurtunity often...

·
Registered
978 Posts
its all on the driver bro. and like i stated before, aint but one way to find out. head and head and let the **** talking commence!! :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol...he cuts a 13.2 on the strip...I'm hoping to be able to do the same with my 3.73's

·
Registered
978 Posts
he might be able to cut that time in the strip, but it all boils down to "could you do it too". probably not with the mods you have but with the gears it will help a little. just throw them gears in and give him a go one weekend or something when yall are together. even if you loose, say you missed a gear or something!! ;)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol if I lose ill just say he has more gear and more power than me in stock form...lol...what's he have to brag about? Lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
or just be sneaky and go get a bottle of "laughing gas" and hide it!! :D

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
if he is cutting 13.2's then know even WITH your gears u will lose. Wait and build your car. Cams will be what you need with DR's.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man...you act like he's gonna smoke me...he's losing top end with the straight pipe... And in stock form I absolutley destroy them... I think it'll be pretty damn close...if I had 4.10's I think I could take him...but I'm going 3.73's...

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Get 4.10s and youll get him if your a little better drive, he will get you with the 3.73s

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...Man...you lose top end...I've seen it numerous times... My blazer is straight piped and I gained serious low end torque...lost it up top though... We shall see... I don't want 4.10's ill lose too much up top...guess ill just have to get me a whine box... Lol

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
That car makes more power everywhere than yours does. I can guarantee you he is making at least 285rwhp if he has a good intake and tune.

****, Torres ran a 13.3 in a bone stock S197. That is a 12 second car with some decent tires, and somebody who can drive.

You are going to get beat.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
...Man...you lose top end...I've seen it numerous times... My blazer is straight piped and I gained serious low end torque...lost it up top though... We shall see... I don't want 4.10's ill lose too much up top...guess ill just have to get me a whine box... Lol
He has muffler deletes, any amount of power lost or gained would have no effect on the outcome of the race.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I have SLP LM1 so a striaght pipe pretty much. You will not break 13.5's with street tires. dr's and 4:10s with cams then you can beat him.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't think he even has a tuner...maybe... If anything its just a canned tune...he's a ok driver but don't know much bout car's not the mechanics

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.