Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to visual but nothing.. After my exhaust friday, I wanna get a new hood... What hood would you guys go with...

Both on cervinis and im stuck between 2..

2.5 cowl hood part#1178 or Ram air hood part# 1171

https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208#1172

When I can get the stripe and find the side stripes from the shelby mustang Im gonna order those to.. Basically going with the same color.. Just without the cobra and shelby on it..

http://images.worldcarfans.com/articles/2005/12/9/7051209.001/7051209.001.1M.jpg

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont want the cobra and shelby on there stripes, just the basic shiny silver stripes on the door.. I know the basic stripe from the front to rear.. Just lookin for the side decals.. Nah I would never get anything like that on my car.. . I love my V6 and want everybody to know its a 6

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
get whatever hood emay has, but it wouldn't look right with just a hood, and your getting a gt bumper right????

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
We need pics of this car, post up.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
no the gt rear bumper sorry and let me go find emays car :D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
sex on wheels :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That car is HOT!!!! Its the basic cervini's kit though. Ive seen 2 gts with that set up so far just withen 30 miles.. Love the hood, but I dont see many cars with the other hoods on cervini's.. Guess cause there not everybodies taste... Ill have to decide between those 2.. Prob just go with the Ram Air Hood.. IDK... I was looking at this rear California Mustang: Browsing SSE 2005-2007 MUSTANG REAR VALANCE LIPS.. When ever I get the hood I want, with the b2 chin spoiler im gonna just get my stock side skirts painted with those parts..

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i wish i could find the video of that burn out the side exhaust just blows the freaking smoke like 30 feet up in the air :lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts