Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much pwer does a stock '07 GT make at the crank? How much with a full exhaust, UDP's and CAI? Would 400hp at the crank be right? This car is un tuned, and never been dynoed. I'm just having a hard time believing that it makes as much if not more than my full bolt on Mach 1. I kow that you guys would know the truth. This kid also tells me that his car put down an extra hundred horse than mine stock, my car dynoed stock at 279 rwhp, with just a cat back and mid pipe. Please give me the facts.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
How much pwer does a stock '07 GT make at the crank? How much with a full exhaust, UDP's and CAI? Would 400hp at the crank be right? This car is un tuned, and never been dynoed. I'm just having a hard time believing that it makes as much if not more than my full bolt on Mach 1. I kow that you guys would know the truth. This kid also tells me that his car put down an extra hundred horse than mine stock, my car dynoed stock at 279 rwhp, with just a cat back and mid pipe. Please give me the facts.
I believe one guy here has 353 rwhp from CAI, Tune, X-pipe with catback, UDs, and Charge Motion Plates. Let me search the forum real quick. He has his dyno'd with everything you described in his sig.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
300HP 320TQ stock

With those bolt ons and no tune about 340 maybe less at the crank, and that depends if it includes LT or not...

a Full bolt on GT and tuned has about 350RWHP

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
300HP 320TQ stock

With those bolt ons and no tune about 340 maybe less at the crank, and that depends if it includes LT or not...

a Full bolt on GT and tuned has about 350RWHP
What percent do you multiply and add to get crank, because people keep asking me how much horsepower I have. I tell them rear and they are retarded so don't know what that means.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! I had no idea that they made that much power stock. so this kid should be right around 320rwhp then.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He claims 400, but I don't think that I make that, and have quite a bit more done to mine.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm going to call him oout on it. I'm thinking of meeting him at the shop when we get are cars retuned, and dynoed.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
I have seen stock 07 gts dyno anywhere from 260 to 271 at the highest. With full exhuast i gues you mean long tubes udps and cai it would be possilbe for him to be at about 315 at the wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts