Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you guys think about it? Any flaws you see so far?

·
Registered
557 Posts
only auto on the srt-8

the camaro is honestly turning out way better

I hate the interior on the camaro though. Makes me want to cry a little.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think it's badass. :rockon
We agree again! Both of the cars being re-introduced are going to be badass. I really want to see what the new Mustang will be putting down. Camaro's interior is being toned down from what I have seen/heard for the production model. ;)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
We agree again! Both of the cars being re-introduced are going to be badass. I really want to see what the new Mustang will be putting down. Camaro's interior is being toned down from what I have seen/heard for the production model. ;)
Have you seen the latest pics of the production Camaro? It's hideous, particularly the interior. I can dig em up if you want.

Yeah I'm curious about what the final weight will be on the Challenger. The articles I read on tha interwebs say 4100 lbs, which would be nuts, but my co-driver's uncle who just retired from Chrysler as the head of mareting for Canada, says different. He swears the production Challenger will weigh the same as a regular S197, about 3480 lbs. He also told us that it will come out in late 08 as an SRT8 only model, with the 425 Hemi, and then for 09 they will be just like the Mustang, in that there will be a 245hp V6, a 330 hp Hemi, and the big SRT8 6.1 Hemi.

I hope he's right. :yes

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
who cares about weight if your going to have a big block :dunno

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
because 4100 lbs compared to 3400 lbs is roughly the equivalent of adding or subtracting 70 horsepower. So even if you have a 425 hp Hemi, if it's in a 4100 lb car, and it races a 3400 lb car, the 3400 lb car can stay with the big Hemi even if it only has say, 360 hp.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes im really liking it, but top model only being an auto? not liking that at all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Challengers have been running around here in Vegas with all the drapings on them so you cant really see ****. I was behind 2 the other day and one of them sounded super mean. Cruising speed it sounded good but when it slowed and downshifted. It was sick.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The new cuda gives me a bigger boner than the challenger.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts