Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
08 GT vs 427r?

i know this isnt the right section but looking for some opinions fast, my question is i have an 08 gt manual 4.10s o/r h pipe 3in catback jlt intake bbk twin 62mm tb and there is this guy that out of no where keeps running his mouth about how he will destroy me in a stock 09 427r now i know they make 430+hp to the crank but i also know they are designed for corner carving, the average time i alway see a stg3 or 427r running is 13flat-13.3 and ive ran a 13.2 in mine minus one or to bolt on i mentioned, u guys think i have a chance at the track?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and please dont say JUST GO RACE HIM AND FIND OUT, no matter what the verdict i will race him either way just want a heads up if i stand a chance, if it were a highway roll and not the quarter from a dig i know there wouldnt be a chance for me

·
Registered
371 Posts
I believe they only have 430 HP at the flywheel. I would hope he misses a shift.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I say 1 up him...put some nitrous in your car just for that day....and then don't tell him. or you could slash his tires and tell him hes no going anywhere. I perfer the first one personaly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.