Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo im new to this site and new to the whole ford thing.( always a chevy guy) lol. anyways i just recently bought a 06 mustang gt with an automatic tranny and started to modifying it quickly. i just wanted to get some kind of idea on what kind of horsepower #s and 1/4 mile times yall think i will get with these mods ive done to the stang for now.

mods- hooker long tubes with hooker off road x pipe, pypes mid muffler cat back, c&l racer cold air induction, diablo sport tuner, tci 3000 converter, full length drive shaft, 3.31 gears, with nitto drags on the factory 18 inch rim. i also have a NX kit for it but not sure on how much spray these 3 valve motors can handle on a stock bottom end.

thanks

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
310hp 315tq... who knows dude. dyno it every car is different.... but i'd say you have a low 13's car if its done right the way you say it is. huffing that juice it might go low 12's or even 11's... its tough to say, like i said. you should dyno it, TAKE PICTURES, VIDEOS, then run it and give us a time slip. thats how you know what you got... and so does everyone else..
btw.. what sorta chevy did you work on? 2002 gmc sierra here, LS1 swap.
9.3 run i made last sat...fresh stall / tranny

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah my bro drives a 96 z28 with 396 w/ a edelbrock victor intake, solid roller cam, 400 tranny w/4000 stall, fab 9 inch rearend, full madman supension,325/35/15 m/t drag radials, with nx 300 jet direct port

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
I am going for the 12's with mine. I am 55 so my reaction time isn't as good as it use to be :(
So I am going to install ported and polished heads and enlarged intake valves and a set of stage III cams in to make up for my slowness. Look at my signature to see the dyno results of my Stang. Are cars are very much alike.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. anyone know what kind of back spacing i should run on a 15x8 weld prostar for the rear? and what size i should run for the front?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts