Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice man! I like that 2nd shot. I actually like it off center like that. The white line seems more of the central point and IMO if you would have taken the picture in the middle of the road I think I would have been drawn to the white line anyways.

:2cents

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Cool deal man. I like them both. What lens are you using for the second shot?

I'm looking at a Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. I'm hoping to get some really nice depth of field shots with it.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool deal man. I like them both. What lens are you using for the second shot?

I'm looking at a Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. I'm hoping to get some really nice depth of field shots with it.
~For both photos i used a Sigma 10-20MM F/4-5.6 Lens.

~I have the 50mm 1.8 lens and love it. It's amazing for macro Photography and people photography or indoor. it's surely an amazing lens. This lens showed me just how important these fast lenses can be. heres some i've taken with the 50MM. They are a little out of focus because i use a D40 and the 50MM lens doesn't autofocus with the D40 for some reason. But i highly recommend the lens. you won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
dude, u stole my dog

mine looks identical

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hell yeah it's cheap. i picked mine up used for 100.00. new they are 150.

well, i really haven't used them in car photos yet. But I know this lens would Excel for Interior shots such as Boost gauges and general interior. As for exterior yea, i can see it working. These New pics: DSG KB Cobra on CCWs - SVTPerformance were taken with a 50MM Lens By Trevor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts