Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Just wanted to spread the word on this great product I found online.

Haven't you noticed that every time you have a beverage in the factory cup holder that damn drink seems to always hit your arm when trying to shift? This cup holder was designed to address that issue. I find it to be very practical. Stays in place when challenging lateral forces thanks to the rubber grip underneath.

They have 3 designs.

1) The original design is shallow which holds not so tall beverages and you can still open your center console.

2) The new design holds taller beverages and comes in 2 designs. The tradeoff is that you have to remove it when you want to open the center console.

Here are the part numbers:

#FMRDCH - $40 with free shipping (original style)

#FMRDCH2S - $55 with free shipping (newer style with silver anodized aluminum inserts)

#FMRDCH2B - $55 with free shipping (newer style with black anodized aluminum inserts)

Some vids:

Original design...

New design...

Seller was very easy to work with. He promptly replied when I emailed him at [email protected]. I sent him a personal check and he sent the item as soon as the check cleared. It was fast free shipping.

Here's a pic of mine. I got the newer version (#FMRDCH2B) with the black anodized aluminum inserts. Very happy with it :grin2:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts