Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
hellz yeah! Where do I put my down payment!

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
ew...

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Ppl have different taste in rims I would never put 20s on my car but.... he also has the stock rims to go with it so you have the option of selling those 20"wheels whomever buys it. bc many clowns will buy those rims. And he's asking $10,000+ let me send you a link to the retail on it.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
no one is selling near that

10 tops.
That may be true in different places I was just sending you the retail according to Kelly Blue Book not tom, dick and joe. Someone will buy that car though no matter how ugly the rims are bc they can be sold. With the economy being the way it is of course not many are selling for top dollar but that is 4grand less than what his car is worth according to the books not saying he will get that though.

·
Registered
998 Posts
mustang values off NADA & KBB are a joke. You cant set mustang prices off sites like that. They are great for dealers but not for individual values and local market prices. Ex: 2003 stang in Cali may be only worth $7000, but here in ohio you could get $9500-$10000 easy.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Winner has 0 feedback...so there's a good chance that the seller won't get anything from him.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm from long Island 03 stang guy. 12k? That's a laugh.

Picked up my 2003 Mustang GT Premium with 52k miles for $7,500 not a penny more. Go on craigslist none are selling even near 12k unless it's a Mach 1 with low miles.

All included.
Mach 1000 Stereo
Remote start
Leather
BBK CAI

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
mustang values off NADA & KBB are a joke. You cant set mustang prices off sites like that. They are great for dealers but not for individual values and local market prices. Ex: 2003 stang in Cali may be only worth $7000, but here in ohio you could get $9500-$10000 easy.
Like 03stanguy said it all depends on your location. They vary from city to city state to state. Its not a mustang but here in killeen tx 05-06 gto's go for 15-17 k but in houston the same mileage and year gto's are running 19+++. Depends on your location they will not be even in value in evey state same with cities.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
And personal sales and small dealerships that are hurtin for cash will take alot lower than what the car is worth. Thats nothing new.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Looks like 46 people wanted an Akron mustang of the 'Flashy' type. :gay

·
Registered
575 Posts
Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If he got 10k for that I would be pretty shocked with gas prices the way they are most people are trying to dump their V8's. I personally wouldnt pay 10k for that car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts