Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM THINKING ABOUT NITROUS MAYBE A 100SHOT OR 75 ON A STOCK 2V 4.6...MAYBE 3.73 INSTALL AND SLP MUFFLERS TO....I HAVE A RACE IN THE SPRING TIME AGAINST A G35 WITH SOME STUFF IN IT....ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT I DO NOT WANT TO BLOW MY CAR UP LOL

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Do a Zex 100, Dont quote me but I think for a 75 you dont need a tune (no timing adjustment made) and a 100 shot you retard timing 2 degrees or something, but if you have/get a sct tuner than can do that for you, whats done to the G35? Cause with exhaust, 373 (standard), 411(auto) and a 75 shot I bet you walk it if you dont blow tires. Car will handle a 100 with no problems but you need to do it right, (plugs,timing/tune,good fuel) Dont quote me like I said on the whole tune no tune thing but im fairly new to the nitrous and I run a 100 but on an SCT nitrous tune.

·
Too broke
787 Posts
you'll need drag radials, or if at the track, slicks, and that's all you really need if the rear end is up to the task

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
you'll need drag radials, or if at the track, slicks, and that's all you really need if the rear end is up to the task

Sent from my LG-E739 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
agreed, I smash on the Gs with just the bolt ons and no spray...

especially a 35 I think the 37s is a little quicker but I dont know about all that **** just that I rape em and iv seen em at the track will full exhaust running 14s
Driver makes a big diff too tho lol

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i reccomend the zex, its the safest and its not too over priced, window switch will help if you end up not getting radials or slicks and if a niice feature anyway

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
it kinda just depends on how much your willing to spend, the kits like 600 and doesnt come with pressure gauge window switch or a purge if im not mistaken, I paid 380 locally for mine and it came with window,purge,fittings,columb pod mount w/pressure gauge, bottle and zex box, Id like a warmer too but im kinda waiting on that still

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
id say min, need the kit and pressure gauge, purge is good too, doesnt have to be a crazy one but more functional than super bad ass, I dig the **** out of the window switch cause it has the gear skip **** too which is niice cause I dont have radials yet and you can set it to (when fully armed) only start spraying in 2,3,4, ect..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah im if i get it im going to get all of that stuff...now to find someone to put it on my car right...i hope this would make the car faster then that g35

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
If it doesn't than something on a different level is done, more so than a few bolt ons...Dont pay anyone to install, its rather easy if you have the time to do it your self, they make a very easy install video for the kit and for about every component you may want to add

·
Danger To Manifold!!!!
2,378 Posts
I echo what everyone else is saying :lol but I think you'll get tired of that 75 shot reeeaaallly fast haha I know I needed more after about a week.

The numbers in my sig are from a Zex 125 shot.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Its going to be whoever has the driverMOD. :) Your going to spin the heavens with 3:73's and a 100 shot on those rinky dinky 245's assuming you have the stock bullits that came on the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts