Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
taylor21pierce snapchat
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you 1000hp guys what tire are you running. Street and track. Thanks.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
There is not a tire made that will hook on the street at that horsepower and slicks are the only thing that would hook well at the track.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
There is not a tire made that will hook on the street at that horsepower and slicks are the only thing that would hook well at the track.
LOL.....say what? Nevermind all the guys running in the 3s on radials now, and the guys running bottom 4s on a 275 radial. There are a whole lot of guys running 8s and even 7s in the 1/4 on the standard ET Street Radial (not the Pro Radial), all over the place. Hell, my fastest time in my car is on that tire. We've been a 1.14 60' on a 275 radial, and a 1.20 60' on a 235 radial in my buddies race car that I help with.

·
taylor21pierce snapchat
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well here's my goal. My turbo auto build is almost done. should be a solid 4 digit car. I am going to be doing a whole suspension on the car from baseline suspension. My goal is to leave on the street with the same tune I leave with at the track. Im not cutting any corners. I just want the car to work and work well.

·
taylor21pierce snapchat
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iv posted my build in the project section if anyone wants to check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts