Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Craigs car just made 1014HP and 826FT of torque! C16 Race gas and 30 Lbs of Boost! He is still talking about the Nitrous though LOL.

That's a built 4.6 DOHC, SC, and twin Hellion turbos. I don't know what the timing was set at.

·
Registered
760 Posts
:eek: :pics j/k. But please post pics of this car you speak of!! :yes

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
How do you put that to the road? With that much power, I'd be upside down and backwards in a tree somewhere about five minutes after getting the car on the road. It must be like driving on glass, wheels spinning endlessly.

Sounds like fun. Pics?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
How do you put that to the road? With that much power, I'd be upside down and backwards in a tree somewhere about five minutes after getting the car on the road. It must be like driving on glass, wheels spinning endlessly.

Sounds like fun. Pics?
Good thing you don't have a car like that then huh.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
**** that's crazy. I thought I had some power at 20 psi but 30 that's right on. Compound boost (turbos to blower)?

It probably hazes 315s at 90. :)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Was that the blue cobra with the flames on the side of it? or a different one?

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts

Nuff said...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was that the blue cobra with the flames on the side of it? or a different one?
That's the one all right, it's been in the works for several years and it's finally coming to back to life with some awesome power.

I'll post some pics when I get some, hopefully some video as well.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
would like to know more about it

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
That's the one all right, it's been in the works for several years and it's finally coming to back to life with some awesome power.

I'll post some pics when I get some, hopefully some video as well.
Hell yeah! When does Tony plan on having it on the dyno again?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
why is this even in the gt section lol really...thats no supriseing because its a compound boost setup its supposed to make that much power...in fact it acutally supposed to make a little more:)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why is this even in the gt section lol really...thats no supriseing because its a compound boost setup its supposed to make that much power...in fact it acutally supposed to make a little more:)
Well how many GT's are running around with a 4.6 DOHC, seems to me that everyone with a GT wants to swap a DOHC motor in it.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Well how many GT's are running around with a 4.6 DOHC, seems to me that everyone with a GT wants to swap a DOHC motor in it.
its a few running around with a termi swap and regualr 4v swap...no need you can still make 800+ with 2v the same way:)...the only people that want to do the swap are the same people that will never have a car that makes over 400 rwhp anyway....but that still isnt a reason to post it on the gt tech thread lol...i under stood if it was your gt that made that power but it wasnt:D..

i dont want to put a 4v motor in my ****.:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts