Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to have my Brembo rims widened to 11". I read a few threads where people said this may work, but didn't see anyone who actually tried it. Will this work OK with 315s? Also, I just bought new tires that are recommended for a 9-10.5" rim and don't want to let them go to waste. Will it be OK to put them on the 11" rim for now?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Whats the need for 11" wheels, and why the stock 19" brembo ones. The tires will probably be fine if its only .5", not much of a stretch

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to put 315s or larger on the back, I just like fat tire look. I want to keep the stock brembo rims because I like them a lot as well and any other rims i like wont work with the brembo brakes.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Sub'd, I've always wanted to see how its gonna look, I love the brembo wheels, but don't you think it will be too heavy?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll post pics when I get them back in few weeks, just dropped them off yesterday. I 've seen some complaints about them being too heavy already so probably, but I'm just going more for the looks.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
I'll post pics when I get them back in few weeks, just dropped them off yesterday. I 've seen some complaints about them being too heavy already so probably, but I'm just going more for the looks.
Yes please, I am dying to see such a thing

·
Registered
112 Posts
Damn those look like some monsters in the 3rd pic. How do they feel now? Know if there are any balance issues?

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
If I can find a place to do this in SoCal, I will tomorrow

·
SlowFiveOh
2,370 Posts
Can you post more pictures?

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
That's really interesting, they look huge and sick!

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
How much did that cost?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn those look like some monsters in the 3rd pic. How do they feel now? Know if there are any balance issues?
Been riding on them for the last few days, haven't felt or noticed any issues yet. couldn't be happier with them

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ill post more pics over the weekend when I get a chance to clean the car up, its pretty filthy now with all the salt on the roads

1 - 20 of 30 Posts