Modded Mustang Forums banner

11" Brembo Rims

9K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  KonaGt 
#1 ·
I'm looking to have my Brembo rims widened to 11". I read a few threads where people said this may work, but didn't see anyone who actually tried it. Will this work OK with 315s? Also, I just bought new tires that are recommended for a 9-10.5" rim and don't want to let them go to waste. Will it be OK to put them on the 11" rim for now?

#4 ·
Sub'd, I've always wanted to see how its gonna look, I love the brembo wheels, but don't you think it will be too heavy?

#27 ·
Looks awesome.........

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

I wish there were someone down here to do that I would love to get mine to 10" all and refinish too.....

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

If I kept mine at 9" what is the biggest tires can I put on all corners to make them look flush ?

#30 ·
Thx kona and nosy....

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Hey nosy theres a non ford dealer that has your same color car down here...meaning I love that color on aboss ....wish I had the money to buy since I originally wanted a 5.0...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.