Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nothing good today tho, just overpriced wash buckets and bucket kits.....there was mention of fuzion making it on the list one day and midnight sun

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
lol yeah today was a total waste of a day, terrible deals.
I wonder if they'll try to capitalize on the hype after moving all that fuzion by trying to move it at a similar price one of these days again like 93 said

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:piss2: AG. I'm done w/ them AA/DC ftw!
Oh i'm right there with ya mrperple! I have already put in 4 orders with AA/DC and more to come!

But if AG has any sick deals on fuzion or BDMF, it could be a good pick up before the holidays :naughty:

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
ag is great for their occasional great deals and their house products /bogos
aa is good if you wanta couple things with no shipping and is already priced well
dc is the best for everything they carry just have to need several things

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Oh i'm right there with ya mrperple! I have already put in 4 orders with AA/DC and more to come!

But if AG has any sick deals on fuzion or BDMF, it could be a good pick up before the holidays :naughty:
They are only good for the BOGO's now. Other than that nothing, oh except the dodo but I can get that on DI as well.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Best deal I have gotten from AG was two GG DA's for $75 a piece 0_0

Other than that... BFWD BOGO. Not a fan other than that. I'd much rather give my business to AA/DC and DD.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I don't like how they are doing a whole company per day. yesterday p21 and today pinnacle. I guess the BF day will be a big hit tho and Wolfgang if they have Fuzion :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
WTF when i got that email it was showing it was the 7-18
I clicked on it today and now showing it started on the 4th and ends 15th..Awesome autogeek.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
nope. thats why i will not shop at AG unless its something only they have or its some stupid good deal. but 99% time that never happens. AG can SUCK IT

Autoality carries 99% stuff I use and its only a 25min drive to get there :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
again, nothing good today for 12 days of Xmas :facepalm:.....they do have the EZ detail brushes, but I'm waiting for Eric to get those in a few days on AA

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahahah yesterday they had AG visors I mean really?!? :computer:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts