Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first time at the track i ran a 13.2 at 105..i was pretty happy with that and my 60 foot was 1.8 and thats on 20s..

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i have a gt and i have intake exhaust and u/d pullies and a dyno tune..i dynoed at 326hp and 323tq on a mustang dyno

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha thanks heres a pic of the time slip....and why r my dyno numbers weird???

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
They seem kind of high for your mods. But that is a damn good time! Your 60' time for having 20's is great in my opinion.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
....and why r my dyno numbers weird???
326 at the wheels? with just a cai tune and uds? on a mustang dyno which usually reads low. thats high thats all.
They seem kind of high for your mods.
and why r my dyno numbers weird???
Like me and 07 said, they just seem very high for the minimal mods that you have. But dyno numbers are good for two things: 1. Gives you an idea how mods are working with your setup 2. Gives Supra and Cobra owners something to brag about :D

The proof is in the 1/4 slip and you done good...you done good.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
they are weird becuase they are high. a good cai and tune maybe 30rwhp and uds maybe 10rwhp. i was at 310 and 318 with cai, uds and brenspeed tune and xpipe on a dynojet. your way higher than that if your talking mustang dyno becuase they read lower then the standard dynojet. so on a dynojet you would be at like 335rwhp that real high for your mods. im at that with long tubes, high flow cats, cams, delete plates, uds, cai, tune.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Here is what you don't get. He has pretty much every bolt on their is... why is it not hard to believe?

Whatas he missing delete plates and headers?

Other then that he is full bolt on so it seems completely plausible to me.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
yeah i got a JLT CAI, Brenspeed 93 tune, OR H pipe and im only at 310 to the wheels

and his RT is 2.4 seconds if he could have gottin a 1 second reaction time he would have been into the 12's

1 - 20 of 36 Posts