Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not including the boat!

btw this is relative to this section since it's 99-04 cars ;)

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Black cobra with 850rwhp?

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sadly the cobra will make less. gt will be in the 700 range cobra in the 600 range both getting tuned in the spring.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
real2v made like 550rwhp right? I know the clutch was slipping. 550rwhp = 630hp at the motor. So OP's cobra makes probably about around the same amount at the wheels.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
real2v made like 550rwhp right? I know the clutch was slipping. 550rwhp = 630hp at the motor. So OP's cobra makes probably about around the same amount at the wheels.
His car made 556whp with the s-trim, on the ysi the clutch wouldn't hold anything over 500. My car should be around 600whp on a decent shot.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
brand of headlights on mineral gray mustang? perfect smokiness/cleariness imo. Reps for your answer. ;)

wish I had a garage lol

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brand of headlights on mineral gray mustang? perfect smokiness/cleariness imo. Reps for your answer. ;)

wish I had a garage lol
His are the ones off of american muscle. My car has the ebay brand and they suck I'll be replacing them with the same AM ones this summer.

Reactions: Nito2v

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
thanks

I was looking at the ebay ones too but I guess AM is the way to go

·
Registered
100 Posts
Heck we have almost that much HP in one motor :)

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
man... i was hoping to see one car in that garage.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol there's not much more room in the garage, however we could prolly fit a miata, and just so happens our good friend has a miata that he's stuffing a 408 ls series engine in so we might be able to get around 2k with that car too when it's done lol.

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
Its nice knowing that I am near someone in a virtual world that has money, it makes me feel like a balla too...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts