Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic Recreations builds the true and only Officially Licensed Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor Mustang. The F.I.535hp model offers great reliability and looks. The complete underside of each car is painted to match the exterior. The fuel injected 410ci Keith Craft engine puts out an amazing 535 horsepower. Front and rear coil over suspension make the car handle and ride like a true sports car should. Every Licensed Eleanor Mustang is hand crafted here in our facility located in Oklahoma. Each Model we build has its own Build number which is stamped and placed on the vehicle. We use new fastback bodies or an original. Limited Production**** Please read the options list below for more information.

Heck of a Deal... Not. Well, maybe. If you're Bill Gates.

eBay Motors: Ford : Mustang (item 320229788072 end time Apr-08-08 19:37:15 PDT)

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
yea...if i was bill gates id get 10 :lmao

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
all i can do is look.. cuz i love the look of 'em and the numbers they claim.. i'll never be able to own one of these, though, lol.. damn nice find, though :D

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i'd rather build my own

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
The Eleanor thing is WAYYYY overplayed. I'm not a fan, and I'm disappointed in the way Shelby whores his name out these days. It's just not the same as it used to be.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
so there making a replica of a car that was a replica ina movie to begin with?

i call ****ing shennanigans

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
The Eleanor thing is WAYYYY overplayed. I'm not a fan, and I'm disappointed in the way Shelby whores his name out these days. It's just not the same as it used to be.

If you look at their Site, Carroll Shelby has nothing to do with this car. The widow of gone in 60 seconds has license this build. I have seen this car up close. It is ALOT ALOT better then Unique performance's car.

I build A Super Stang that use a blown 5.4 mod motor with Six speed, RSS front coil overs, & Floating 9" Rearend.
This a One of kind build that I have seen anyone doing yet. We will be taking it on tour this fall.

This Stang is Tunable from a laptop from 550 HP to 950 HP.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
I build a Super Stang that use a blown 5.4 mod motor with six speed RSS front coil overs;which make both of those cars look weak.

Your cars look impressive. It's interesting to see a mod motor used in a serious build up of the older car.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
i agree with mustangone and bwalo9.also like mustangone i havent seen anyone building like mine either.

·
Registered
90 Posts
check out ok i'm doing it and see a brand new 5.4 shelby gt 500 with 6 spd, 9" rear it should be finished within the next few months. The next one we will do is going to be a fastback, ELEANOR who

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Yes yours Looks Good. What custom interior you going on yours? I was wondering your went so far on your body, but you didnt Blast the car to new metal on the old parts that were left. We did the Blown 5.4, 4 Valve mod motor 2 years ago. We are gearing up for full production on this series of cars for 2009. The days of people getting over 100k for push rod motors are almost done. The new Mod motors is so amazing you can do just about anything you want with them.

The Eleanor are so old news now. What we are doing is make something very Fresh. Very Modded New School. We will have our second one done is September.
What are you doing for your computer control system? What we did was a custom program the has 7 performance settings from Stock 550 HP up to Crazy 950 HP.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
If you look at their Site, Carroll Shelby has nothing to do with this car. The widow of gone in 60 seconds has license this build. I have seen this car up close. It is ALOT ALOT better then Unique performance's car.

I build A Super Stang that use a blown 5.4 mod motor with Six speed, RSS front coil overs, & Floating 9" Rearend.
This a One of kind build that I have seen anyone doing yet. We will be taking it on tour this fall.

This Stang is Tunable from a laptop from 550 HP to 950 HP.
I realize he doesn't have anything to do with this car. It was more of a reference towards Unique Performances car, and everything else that's getting his endorsement. Aside from that, the whole Eleanor idea has been played out.

Your car looks nice. I'm just not a fan of changing the classics that much. I think they were great the way they came, and thee's no need to change the appearance. I have no problems with changing the drivetrains, but I think it should stay true to the era.

Again, nothing against your cars. It looks like you do good work, but it's just not my style.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I realize he doesn't have anything to do with this car. It was more of a reference towards Unique Performances car, and everything else that's getting his endorsement. Aside from that, the whole Eleanor idea has been played out.

Your car looks nice. I'm just not a fan of changing the classics that much. I think they were great the way they came, and thee's no need to change the appearance. I have no problems with changing the drivetrains, but I think it should stay true to the era.

Again, nothing against your cars. It looks like you do good work, but it's just not my style.
Yeah I agree. I hate the ugly elanor clones, I think they are a waste of a fastback! At least now they can use the new bodies instead of having to do it to a real genuine fastback.

I love the look of the old fastbacks! From the 1965 2+2 to the 1970 Boss 429 and every one in between. Mess with the drive train, braking and suspension all you want, but the actual outside of appearance of the cars looks best untouched I think.......

·
Registered
90 Posts
mustang one the car I am doing was torn down to bare body and then sent to the blaster it was done with star blast inside and out the only panels you see on my car that were not blasted are the pieces I installed. The repro panels come black and all the shelby stuff comes fiberglass. All electrical components on this car are Ford straight off the shelf nothing is modified from stock 2008 gt 500 Kr. I have a man here that works with nothing but modd mustangs and he will scan the systems and also program the computer for me.The interior is still alittle in the air the car was at one of the largest auto shows this weekend in its unfinished state and the response was unreal. I am going to offer these cars to the general public also but I am not going to get caught up in the mass production part. They will each be hand built with my hands and my helper but I will have full control of quality. I have 2 others to build now for previous customers and that is all I will try to do in one year. I like the looks of your car but I wish I had larger photos or your suspension system and interior. Good luck with your venture RED

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Yes I see that one photo. Your car looks great. Good luck with it. if there is anything I can do to help you let me know.

All of our car are hand built still. our builds will be Limited to 21 Modd Stangs .... we will not fall into the the unique trap. we just want Great cars for what we do. Every car is a Awsome Driver... Bad A$$ driver but still a driver.

Me as well, I like the classics Stangs !!! but there is room for some twist on the old Girl. Look at the 2005 and on... Those some awsome cars based on the 1967 Fastback.

·