Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday I'm having nitrous installed in the stang. The shot will be 150 with the NX fogger kit. Anyone care to discuss?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm buying everything from g-force motorsports in Pearland, Tx. from the guy that tuned my car. It is the Ford EFI Wet Kit - fogger nozzle - from Nitrous Express. I'm gonna run it through a window switch and have it hit in 2nd gear. And I'll have a purge installed too. Thats about it.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took a ride in my friends 03 zo6 today and he just had cams and lt headers installed and he is putting 443 to the wheels. man that car is a beast. He just raced my other friend who just installed the Hellion turbo kit and they were running even until 4th and the z06 started to pull away a little. Hopefully I will be able to give them a good run after the nitrous

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
well both i guess but more towards the blowing your engine. but with good tune and not spraying every 5 minutes im sure you will be ok.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I won't be spraying very often. Maybe a couple of times a month...

although when it does blow it will be a good excuse for me to get that forged rotating assembly from livernois : )

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
well if you got enough money to buy a whole new engine and forged bottom, spray that sucker to hell!

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
You're playing with fire with a shot that big. The biggest I would reccomend is a 125 shot. The biggest I would run is 100 shot.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the guy at g-force said to start with a 100 shot and then if I wanted to up the shot to do so. I probably will run a 100 and then eventually move up to the 150

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
so blondguy, do you think your Che K member and torque limiters were worth buying?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts