Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im also stuck with the thermostat :mad:, i need a 160* and we dont have hypertech in lebanon, any GM 160* thermostat that can match it?
Thank you

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I don't think so, our thermostats are way different than a gm. Your not going to gain anything from the trick anyway. But you could mabey round up a 180 from summit or late model restoration ect

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
No gains can be had with changing the thermostat and no you can't use any GM thermostat. What do you mean you don't have Hypertech in Lebanon?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I think he means he has the hypertech programmer, bout the only thing i can thing of

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No gains can be had with changing the thermostat and no you can't use any GM thermostat. What do you mean you don't have Hypertech in Lebanon?
I meant Hypertech the brand. Hypertech Power Stat 160 degree thermostat Mustang GT (05-09)
Im trying to lower the engine heat i posted before that it is hesitating on low rpm and perfomance dropping down after sitting in a traffic of driving about 30 minutes. Scanner showed nothing and all cooling system are normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts