Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy rims for my Mach, but can't decide. Its between these 2 choices. And no, I don''''t want to go 18".
Pics of my car:

·
Registered
722 Posts
i liek teh stock rims, but for your car go black rims. fr500s are overdone a little but your car is unique enough to pull them off well

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
deep dish fr500's in the back and normal fr500's in the front

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Here are a few pics of my car.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
They ain't 20's but I keep'em clean holmes :D

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Also I reccomend these...

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
I like my chromies, but the new whip is gonna have black wheels.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the input guys. I took a stroll to the local Ford dealer to look around and I saw a 04 gt with 17" chrome bullitt rims and honestly I felt they looked small. And I would hate to spend all the money on 17's and then be disappointed. I can't afford 18's till prolly next year cause I store the car in the winter, but I think I will end up getting them later. The stock Mach 1 rims don't look that bad. I defiantly want to slap on some 275's in the rear though to give a meaner look for now. Is there that big of a difference between 245's and 275's?

·
Registered
722 Posts
you can fit 275 tires on the stock size rims. IMO it looks good and handles better. but if you go deep dish in teh back you will be able to fit 315s

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Do they make an FR500 in black chrome?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just looked on that site and didn't see them listed in 17", but I have seen them in person in 17". They may be made by another company though.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
They make them, but they're not cheap. He isn't looking to spend that much. I was looking inot them if I keep my car.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts