Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What size wheel spacers are you guys using on the front for 17 x 9 wheels?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i havent heard of anyone using wheel spacers

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HMMM I am rubbing the a-Arms with my cobras

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
what size tires in the front

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I didnt want to annoy you all with another Rim's thread so i figured i would ask here....I've been reading some different threads about rims...But now im alittle confused. A body of mine told me that 17x9's would fit no prob in the front and back, But someone else also said the fronts will rub? Is this true?
ive been looking ar rims like this , they are Deep Lip ( i dont even know what any of that means) and i dont know if that will make a difference will it? heres the link below, if anyone can help that would be great!

eBay Motors: 17" Morxchn Mustang Bullet style wheels rims DEEP LIP (item 270214471754 end time Feb-27-08 08:15:07 PST)

Would those fit a 87 GT ? With prob 245/45 on all 4.(stock shocks right now) and if anything not lowered anymore than 1 inch. And would the front ones rub? If so how do i fix it?
Thanks for the help, sorry i know NOTHING about rims -_-...and almost nothing about Stangs *tear* but im working on it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am running 235/45/17 on the front and 255/40/17 on the back. It is not the tire on mine that rubs on the front it is the inside lip of the rim that rubs the A-Arm. I dont know why mine does and noone else's does.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
well if you get a wheel spacer i would say get a really small one like quarter or half inch

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I am going with like 8 mm which I think is 5/16th

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.