Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
My name is Ryan and Im from arizona, just got a 07 mustang GT 5 speed with a Saleen supercharger for a graduation present. Im really excited about it because i have wanted a car like this for a while. I t has a short throw shifter, bassani exaust, and 19' black wheels. Im not quite sure but i think it has an aftermarket stripe that i think is painted, but Im not quite sure yet. It is white with a blue stripe. Thanks

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
inb4thelulz.

welcome bud. ;)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Nice !! Any more pics??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats! Please be careful....it can get away from you in a heartbeat, especially when the roads are wet.

Personally, there's no way I'd give a supercharged V-8 car to a 17 year-old, no matter how responsible they are. My 13 year-old son will be getting a 4 or 6 cylinder car in a few years. After he gets some experience and keeps up his grades, I may consider a sportier vehicle.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the concern haha, I completley understand. I have been driving a 2007 Jetta for about a year and a half. no tickets no accidents. Im pretty responsible kid. But I do understand the concern. young kid with a fast car. Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
705 Posts
Congrats! Please be careful....it can get away from you in a heartbeat, especially when the roads are wet
lol he lives in az where it only rains about 2 1/2 times a year 

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
sick! gonna be a fun ride

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Congrats! and Welcome. That is a completely badass graduation gift. When I graduated (years and years ago lol) I would have been lucky if my parents bought me a bicycle... actually I would have been lucky if they had bought me a new pair of shoes lol. Be thankful for your new gift!

There is plenty of information on here about Stangs so you chose an awesome site. I believe this is a great tech oriented place to be. Drive responsibly and be safe out there man! Welcome. :usa

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome! yeah I am ecstatic, I love my car. Its my first stick though, I do know how to drive one it is the first one Ie actually owned so there is a learning curve with it. Yeah to answer the other question, this isn't a saleen mustang it just have the saleen supercharger. Im having a lot of fun with it and I am looking forward to learning a lot more about my car and car tech in general. Thanks for making me feel welcome!
(I put in a smaller engine bay picture, its working for me hopefully it works for you guys :))

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
WOW Wish I had that graduation gift. All I got after High School was a "congratulations! now find a job!"
plans on changing the rims?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOW Wish I had that graduation gift. All I got after High School was a "congratulations! now find a job!"
plans on changing the rims?
Since the blue stripe is painted, i think i will change the wheels when i need new tires in about 8-9k miles, the blue stripe on white is a real classy paint, i think chrome wheels or gunmetal would work better in the future :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts