Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out I got $1700 at this moment and needed sum ideas on what I should purchase. I got a 96 full pi swap with 78mm throttle/Plenum bbk shortys and xpipe with magnaflows. Now with $1700 wat should I do?

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
My buddies selling a full nitrous kit with a heater and gauge and all for like 600 if your interested. That and some sticky tires and some control arms might toss you in the 11s.

PM me if your interested

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Upgrade to the 31 splines in the rear end and you'll have plenty money left over :D

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
yea buy that kit from sharky and get the tires/control arms. your car would be rippin

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The thing is I got 120k miles I'm sacred ill blow my engine can I buy a complete kit of forged internals? With seventeen hundred

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i dnt think u will blow your engine with only a 125 shot and colder plugs, get a sct tuner for sure tho if u dont have one

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check it out I got a friend who has a 06 roush with 300hp dyno tuned. I raced him already and lost about five cars his car has full bolt ons with a 3500 stall no cams or head work. And dam I was so pissed off then knowing tha next day he put it on utube got even more pissed. I'm thinking a 3500 stall and a tune ill shut this guy up but I wanna know which cams flow great with stock pi heads? I wanna show this guy that my sn95 gots bigger nuts than his fancy roush

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
well that and a 150 shot should beat him, your auto is prolly killing you right now without being tuned or a shift kit or stall

oh and youtube link? and have you been to the drags yet?

this it?

if that is it he worked you off the launch

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
If you want cams make sure you get one that makes power through the rpms and not peak hp.

people get cams that are suppose to be revved up passed 6500 rpms on a stock motor and complain when they get only 10 rwhp and there cars are slower from the loss of pwer down low.

Im not recommending which ones to buy because thats up to you and your build but make sure you do your RESEARCH before buying cams, or anything for that matter. it doesnt hurt to be safe, especially when your going to dish out that much cash

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would do suspension work. Get a full tubular front end, coilovers and a 3 link in the rear. then your set if for a turbo. Just imo.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My local performance shop have a procharger for sell for $2800 u think I should wait to get that bad boy?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts