Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just say the title says, Black with Chrome lip, Chrome on a s197 Black Mustang =)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I think black wheels are gross. Doesn't matter what the design,they always look like crap. Might as well get those black wheels that are on police cars. Looks like you're driving on 4 spare tires.

·
Registered
730 Posts
NO NO NO NO BLACK!

i cannot stress this enough
do not get black FR500's

i will show you why.

now can you seriously look at that and say oh look nice fr500's.... no because the black ones just look like any other black wheel with a polished lip.

IMO get anthracite, hypercoated, or chrome if u want to pay the extra $100

also check out this site for the FR500's

Mustang replica FR500 Wheels

and please trust me! my dad works for OE WHEELS they are amazing quality and they back them for life against defects like cracks, they also back the finish of the wheel for one year against chipping, peeling.

ive seen the black, chrome, and anthracite in person and i chose anthracite for a reason :D

especially on a black car holy bezesus!! get chrome for the love of stang gods haha

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have to disagree with ^^^ the black fr500's are sex on black mustangs. If i had to do mine over I would get the stealth fr500's form cruzin concepts

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
There is my baby. Only other way I would go with the black chrome or maybe even straight chrome but for now I am satisfied with these :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
I would go with the stealth

or the black chrome

or the black with chrome lip! :yes

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Just trying to figure out what would look best on my mustang. DarknessGT, are those anthracite? I really like the way those look, I won't lie lol. I still can't really decide and since I'm spending like 1.2k on them, I really want to make the right choice

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used to really want (hands down) black wheels, but lately I've been undecided =(

·
Registered
730 Posts

Just trying to figure out what would look best on my mustang. DarknessGT, are those anthracite? I really like the way those look, I won't lie lol. I still can't really decide and since I'm spending like 1.2k on them, I really want to make the right choice

there you go! haha thats what your car should look like :D

although.... black chrome would be better

and dont think of it as 1.2k because your stockers with tires are worth easily 400

·
Registered
730 Posts
True prolly, but I'd have to keep them for winter lol
what would you use in the winter if you didnt buy new wheels? lol

you would have to buy snow tires anyways right so just get steelies then you can still be stealthy :shiftyeyes

we ballers on a budget!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright so I know this is alittle off topic (even tho it's my thread ;) lol) but since I don't have much experience with buying wheels/tires, I'd like to ask. I can't really seem to find a ton of wheel/tire package deals online (I don't even really know what is considered a steal, I'd assume around 1k for some FR500s) so would buying wheels and tires separate save me some money? I found 2005-2011 18X9 Anthracite FR500 Replica Wheel which seems like a decent price. I'm not sure if I'd be saving some money tho if I bought them separate. I really like the anthracite finish atm, even tho I haven't decided fully yet =(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts