Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my next upgrade is mos def going to be wheels and tires....havent decided on a specific rim yet although thanks to your guys help I decided to go with black rims. I was thinking of getting 20x9 front and 20x10 rear....what do you think? What do you have on your GTs (if aftermarket)? Lastly, what is a solid tire that sticks to the road well yet lasts a good while...I've got Perelli PZeros right now and they're pretty good, just not wide enough as they are 17x8.5 in the rear currently. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
20's for looks and 18's for performance, BFG's and nitto's are a couple of good tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just bought a set of the 20" Raceline wheels and I think they look great. They are heavier so we will see how they perform in the spring.. 20x10's in the rear and 20x8.5 for the fronts....

Bill

·
Registered
144 Posts
yea i want 19x10.5's too but good luck finding some that look good ive been looking forever

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've got 20's (8.5" and 10") and am right now trying to sell them and go to 18's. They look good, but I don't really like the ride, traction isn't soo great, and are heavy.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
I went from the stock 17x8's to 20's and don't feel any differance in the weight. I do feel a big differance in the corners though. The car sticks to the road a lot better with the stiffer sidewall.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha.....nice jucostud....I def want to keep the same size throughout.....

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
I've got 20's (8.5" and 10") and am right now trying to sell them and go to 18's. They look good, but I don't really like the ride, traction isn't soo great, and are heavy.
Got any pics?

·
Registered
237 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts