Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to get an idea of how fat they stick out when you're looking from the rear view of them... :D

I love PHAT assezzzzzzzz!!! hahaha

Post away guys! Thanks again!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm an ass man myself ... but I've gotten greedy over the years and starting to prefer ample amounts top and bottom

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my slow piece.... ;)

Very sick bro! That is damn sexy!! :eek:

I'm picking up 18x9/18x10 Black chrome Saleens. I'm taking the risk and going with these bad boys, I hope I like em'...I'm sure I will. I have a silver GT..I think they'll go perfect with it. :cool:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
hey man what size are them tires? like with a tape... tread to tread... and of course actual size

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
those actually look like 10.5 , 315 35 17's in the back. correct me if im wrong?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
where did you get the 335? cuz i wanted to get some myself but never found any. maybe i wasnt looking hard enough?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Don't have any ass pics yet :shiftyeyes

·
2009 ROTY
5,646 Posts
and i would agree that they look smaller. but they are a nitto dr and a 335. i will post up a pic of the numbers if you do not believe me. everything i have read has said that nittos run small, and i would have to agree. no way a 335 should even come close to fitting on a 10.5" rim.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So you can actually get 18's in 10.5??

All I've ever seen were 18x10...but ****, if there is 10.5's out there, I'd be happy to get them! :yes

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i just thought that the 17's came at 10.5 and that the largest tire would be 315 35's but im no expert. thats just what i always saw. if im not mistaken though i think ive seen some(very few) people with 18x10.5 but idk for sure. if you can get 19x10.5 then im sure you can get 18x10.5 but they might be pricey.

someone chime in for back up.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Niice! Yeah, I'm sure if I looked around I could find some 18x10.5. If not, I'll settle for 18x10. I'm really interested to see how much I like these black chrome saleens on my car. I figured they would go pretty nice with a silver GT....I hope I'm right! haha :eek:

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
<---Has 18x10.5 03/04 Cobra's...

They can be difficult to track down sometimes (18x10.5's)

1 - 20 of 104 Posts