Modded Mustang Forums banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
NEW JACK
262 Posts
some pictures of my little girl, carry her everywhere with me :)

·
NEW JACK
262 Posts
That's it? Did you forget an extra 0 or something? lol
Lol, nope that's all I've put through her but i bought it used so no telling how many were put through before i bought her.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Ugh. I was at the gun store yesterday with Dad, and with my birthday coming up I hinted at one of the 1911s they had. Was beautiful. I want 9mm because it's usually cheaper to shoot than .45 but right now you can't get 9mm ANYWHERE!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ugh. I was at the gun store yesterday with Dad, and with my birthday coming up I hinted at one of the 1911s they had. Was beautiful. I want 9mm because it's usually cheaper to shoot than .45 but right now you can't get 9mm ANYWHERE!!
cant go wrong with a 1911. i love mine and for the price the R.I.A.'s shoot great. they are like our cars, the mods are endless, and they can be made into "your gun". i want a 9mm too for the same reason as you. 9mm ammo is about half what .45acp is. cant find any ammo right now tho. also me and my wife recently started shooting action pistol matches and 50 to 100 rds of .45acp and .40s&w can get expensive pretty quick.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #190

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

experimenting with phone camera settings adjustments. Grips aren't really that bright and red, nor that faded and dim.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts