Modded Mustang Forums banner

161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
ok heres mine, i have been carrying it for 5 years now and its save my life twice, once from a black bear the other time from a creep in the old city in knoxville. its amazing what a .454 diameter hole will do to scare the **** out of someone.

ok stuff i have done to it

sti trigger
sti sear
sti disconnect
sti main spring
sti hammer
fusion magwel hand blended to the magwel and to the rear of the frame
crowned barrel and blued
hand polished......3 years ago and due for a repolish
kimber carbon fiber grips/magwell cut
wilson combat ambi-safty
wilson combat slide stop, chopped level with the frame
ed brown extended mag release

almost all the finish is worn off from daily carry (stupid kimber finishes) but for 5 years on my hip every day, shes in good shape....it will be in my casket....

sorry for the suck pics but i litterly just pulled it off my hip and snaped a few pic with my phone.

extremely warn magwell from reload drills

alass what was once a mirror is now nothing but scratches

back when i have the fusion trigger kit

said black bear....

the day i finished the polishing work

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
Did it come with a stainless steel and black finish, or was it all parked/blued carbon steel and you just removed finish from and polished the flats?
the kimber eclipse comes 400 grit brushed stainless on the flats and black on the cures and recesses and fyi, the coating they use blows dick. one of these days im going to send it to a buddy of mine and have it sierra coated in the same fashion and repolish it.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Lol... The lighting in my condo sucks ass (but it looks better on my phone than it does here).

Better?

Better be cause if you bitch again I will serve up a 1911adilla for you!

:D

·
:)
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Lol... The lighting in my condo sucks ass (but it looks better on my phone than it does here).

Better?

Better be cause if you bitch again I will serve up a 1911adilla for you!

:D

You moved to Colorado? Nice! (cept the anti gun **** they've got now).

Also, nice TRP! Now throw some wood on there, ain't nobody got time for that G10 ****!

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
I'd remove all that black off of there and make it full stainless
Thought about it, but i like the black so ima keep it that way for a while. Now the grips on the other hand are getting old and yellow soni think is high time i nabbed up a set of bocote magwell cuts and add them to the equation.

·
Registered
63 Posts
ok heres mine, i have been carrying it for 5 years now and its save my life twice, once from a black bear the other time from a creep in the old city in knoxville. its amazing what a .454 diameter hole will do to scare the **** out of someone.

ok stuff i have done to it

sti trigger
sti sear
sti disconnect
sti main spring
sti hammer
fusion magwel hand blended to the magwel and to the rear of the frame
crowned barrel and blued
hand polished......3 years ago and due for a repolish
kimber carbon fiber grips/magwell cut
wilson combat ambi-safty
wilson combat slide stop, chopped level with the frame
ed brown extended mag release

almost all the finish is worn off from daily carry (stupid kimber finishes) but for 5 years on my hip every day, shes in good shape....it will be in my casket....

sorry for the suck pics but i litterly just pulled it off my hip and snaped a few pic with my phone.

extremely warn magwell from reload drills

alass what was once a mirror is now nothing but scratches

back when i have the fusion trigger kit

said black bear....

the day i finished the polishing work

Love the cf grips!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Figured I'd add mine to the thread. Had it a little over a month. All factory parts minis a 16lb recoil spring a Buddy gave me. I'm actually in the process of making a set of African zebrawood grips for it now. Gonna do some checkering on them too. I got one side fitting good just have to adjust the fatness of it. Screwed the other side up doing the counter bores on the backside. Gonna do a oil finish on them too. I will post pics when I get them done.

Sig Sauer
5" barrel
Sig rosewood grips
Adj rear sight
Siglite night sights
Skeletonized trigger and hammer
Front slide serrations
Nitron finish on slide
Checkered front and back straps

Bad pic sorry

:

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
Love the cf grips!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Figured I'd add mine to the thread. Had it a little over a month. All factory parts minis a 16lb recoil spring a Buddy gave me. I'm actually in the process of making a set of African zebrawood grips for it now. Gonna do some checkering on them too. I got one side fitting good just have to adjust the fatness of it. Screwed the other side up doing the counter bores on the backside. Gonna do a oil finish on them too. I will post pics when I get them done.

Sig Sauer
5" barrel
Sig rosewood grips
Adj rear sight
Siglite night sights
Skeletonized trigger and hammer
Front slide serrations
Nitron finish on slide
Checkered front and back straps

Bad pic sorry

:
love love love zebra wood!