Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been a member for a while and I'd like to thank everyone here, even though you don't kno this forum and it's members has helped me alot. But I'm coming out the shadows and ask everyone there opinion concerns (I should have) or advice.or maybe someone already did my idea (love to see pics of so). But ok I be been messing with the plastic interior panels in the rear of the mustang. I painted them with the correct interior color and I'm not a fan. Don't like how the parts fit it just sucks over all. Has anyone seen all the plastic panels vynil wrapped with the pleather material. Kinda like what's used on the dash pad or convertible top. I'd appreciate any input. Negative or good

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I have seen some pictures of vinyl wrapped panels, can’t seem to relocate them though. The great thing about wrapping them is you can take some fiberglass and filler to them and get them fitting real nice before you cover them.

I also know MTF is about wrapped up with their 65/66 fastback interior pieces which should fit very well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts