Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my Dad bought a 1973 Mach 1 a couple of years ago to restore for me because he has a couple fully restored classic cars. I always wanted one and have loved mustangs. The problem we are running into, is my Dad would like to restore the Mach 1 completely original. Finding parts isn't an issue, but finding information about the Mach 1 and what original parts it had is becoming a tad difficult. Here is some information about it that I know:
1973 Mach 1
351 Cleveland
Brown/Copper Color
Power Steering
Power Brakes
Ac/Heat
Power Windows
Automatic
Hard Top

What were looking to know it there are things that talk about a ram intake, and different engine components that can make it either more valuable, or at least original. If anyone knows any sites or books that I can purchase that list information and specs about the 73 mach 1 for an original restore, that would be fantastic!!!!
Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
best site for 71-73 mustangs

You may already know about this site.....but in case you don't....this is the best site for 71 to 73 mustangs.....they can answer any question and help you with whatever you need and the people are very nice. The restoration on my 73 Mach 1 was completed in 2011.....good luck with yours

7173MUSTANGS.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts