Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is me and my friends 87 rx-7. With a v-8 swap. It has taken forever for this car to come together but its here now. We just shot this vid the other day. Enjoi!

[ame]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1987-Turbo-II-RX7_713975.htm[/ame]

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rotary's suck ass...waste of money. SBC FTW! Any day in anything.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
streetfire fails.

I would know. I knew the company since 05 when they didn't flood the site with ads and when they still had a forum that the site creators actually used to communicate with their members.

now they've whored themselves to ad companies and investors and sold themselves to cardomain. They said they'd never let this happen to their site.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what did that thing run in the 1/4
Haven't ran that car at the 1/4 yet...but the motor came out of my friends camaro and that car went 12.1 can't remember anything else about it. its been about 6 years since that. The camaro had a turbo 350 and a spool with 4.10's I think. The rx-7 has the stock rear end with 4.10's and 700r4. We still have some bugs to work out of it tho.
streetfire fails.

I would know. I knew the company since 05 when they didn't flood the site with ads and when they still had a forum that the site creators actually used to communicate with their members.

now they've whored themselves to ad companies and investors and sold themselves to cardomain. They said they'd never let this happen to their site.
Yeah I know what you mean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts