·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:bump :D

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Alright, i know that i havent been on here in a LONG time, but here is an update of all the work i have done over the winter. Its not a lot, but i guess its getting there...

Got the dash mostly installed...

New KYB-GR2 struts and Moog variable rate springs

Got some clearance in the back now...

optimized throttle body...

and painted block...

I know its not a ton of progress, but its slowly getting there. I'm gettin impatient myself. I've decided to do a little bit of work to my Mystique in the mean time to make it a little more fun to drive. I'm getting a set of Stage II crower cams, 24# injectors, adjustible cam gears, adjustible fuel pressure regulator, Underdrive pully and a tune. Should have the little 2.0L Mystique running mid 15's in the 1/4 this summer.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
O ****! Hey Mark, what's new man? Great progress so far!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Same ****, different day dude lol

Any more classes this year?

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
i hear ya man. I'm not sure if i'm taking any more classes or not. I'm saving up for a house, working on the Tempo and just trying to have some fun. i might take maybe one class a semester just so i can graduate.

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
bit of an update. Trying to get stupid cheap things done. I restored the headlights, undercoated the car, working on replacing steel brake lines in 2 weeks, pull the gas tank for a new one and better fuel pump, painted calipers and brackets along with new pads and rotors, and random parts painting...

have to pull suspension parts off and paint yet...

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
WOOHOO New control arms with poly bushings!!! also got my new outter tie rod ends! Rockauto forgot 2 of the bushings, sleeve that goes into the bushings, and the 2 washers that go on either side of the bushings for the sway bar. I sent them and email, so we'll see what they can do for me.

I know its a stupid little update, but its all ive been able to afford lately, and pretty much the only thing i've had time to get. Hopefully getting my parts car within the next couple of weeks.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Polyurethane control arm bushings honestly were one of my favorite mods. It helped with wheel hop tremendously and it feels stronger in cornering. I love them.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts