Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ok I need the door auctuator and the light switch to turn on the head light please hook me up send me a pm on how much you want for them and I will respond please guys I need this ASAP

·
Registered
90 Posts
i have the actuators for the locks and if i knew you needed a switch like 1 month ago i had a whole other car ha i gto a few parts left from it still

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok give me about a week tops is COD ok?

and this is the thing that makes my door lock right?

·
Registered
90 Posts
do you have a pay pal account? i prefer to use that lol and yea my old car did the same as yours locks wouldn't work at all i popped the old actuators off then they worked manually lol i never got a chance to put them on then i scarped the car

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no my mom does tho and she should spot me can you walk me threw how ot pop off the old one so I can go outside and lock my car its unlocked and im afraid a mexican is going to steal it (no offense but I saw a mexican stealin a car earlier today and im afraid) im callin my mom right now whats ur email for ur paypal pm me it 35$ right

·
Registered
90 Posts
i took my door panel off and just used a big screwdriver to snap it off hah i think theres a bolt you could loosen but i didn't have anything small enough to fit it so i pryed it off it was cold out so i was hurryin im sure theres a better way to do it then my way ha

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol hey i dont care I just need to lock my door can you show me a picture of it so I know im breakin the right piece LOL dont want to break something else Id be like OMFG OMFG OMFG NOOOOO lol thanks man your a big help pm sent back

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I couldnt see the pics and i break the bottom one right?

·
Registered
90 Posts
one shot is in the door ones of the part it was pretyy easy to do it saved my car from being broken into hah i was always afraid of that till i broke the old actuator off

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
one shot is in the door ones of the part it was pretyy easy to do it saved my car from being broken into hah i was always afraid of that till i broke the old actuator off
ok now the dumb question how do I break it off lol

P.S. did you get my PM?

·
Registered
90 Posts
break it off the bottom first then the arm that is on the top of it you have to pull it out the way its bent lol so snap the bottom off first then you should be able to take it off the metal arm or see if you have somethign to take the rivet out with a drill or something should work

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
break it off the bottom first then the arm that is on the top of it you have to pull it out the way its bent lol so snap the bottom off first then you should be able to take it off the metal arm or see if you have somethign to take the rivet out with a drill or something should work
ok break it off the bottom all I have is a screw driver so Im going to put it down there and bend it till it breaks going outward toward me then, then take out that small metal piece ok I brb (god help me lol)

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOT IT WOOOOOOOO I CAN SLEEP BETTER!!!!!!!!!:D:cool: i hurt my hand by breaking it tho....it was worth it lol

ok so heres those pics for you man

·
Registered
90 Posts
ok your stock hinges are still there but it looks like they drilled them out ha who ever did that is rather stupid youll need new hinges a junkyard should have them if you get them make sure to get the bolts with them they should be cheap lol heres pics of mine

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awsome man once we find out how much S&H is i'll let you know when I should be able to do it I want mine to look rather stock I dont like them when they look mean I like her to be sleak and smooth and then BAM gone =P

ok how do I get the stock hinges off dont they go up and under the back? if you could tell me that would be great I'll go look tomorrow

P.S. yes the guy i got it from didnt look the smartest but seemed like a good guy

·
Registered
90 Posts
yea i have both panels in red driver and passanger lol look back in the door there will be a bar goin to the lockin mechanism to the inside door handle see if it came off if it did try to put it back on it the handle broke itll have to be replaced i have btoh doors to both work if you need the handle

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how much for the driver side panel ship to 40517 lol i'll check the handle thing later it is like 20 degres out man its cold

1 - 20 of 59 Posts