Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and not much of a gear head - I can change oil, and that's about it - so take it easy, mmkay?

Okay, the dillema: I found this car:

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

In my general area. I was looking at rims for it on americanmuscle.com, and noticed that all the rims they had for '92 mustangs were 4 lug, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the mustang in my link have FIVE lug wheels? But americanmuscle doesn't have 16'' five-lug, and I'm afraid that if I go into 17" wheels, it'll start to get expensive. Suggestions?

·
Registered
148 Posts
that mustang in your link has SVO wheels on it

they arent hard to change to 5lug

you could always get a oem set of 16s, like from a V6 later stang or sn95 GT, my buddy had crown vic steelies on it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, and not much of a gear head - I can change oil, and that's about it - so take it easy, mmkay?

Okay, the dillema: I found this car:

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

In my general area. I was looking at rims for it on americanmuscle.com, and noticed that all the rims they had for '92 mustangs were 4 lug, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the mustang in my link have FIVE lug wheels? But americanmuscle doesn't have 16'' five-lug, and I'm afraid that if I go into 17" wheels, it'll start to get expensive. Suggestions?
Don't fvck with the four-lug bullsh1t. Get the front spindles, rotors, and calipers from a 94-98 Mustang and the left side rear axle spline out of a Ranger and the right side out of a Ford Aerostar. I beleive if you run both Ranger rear axles on a 7.5 rear end, which your car has, it will have a weird spacing. Belelive me, after you do a five-lug conversion, you'll love it. You'll have a HUGE selection of wheels that will bolt up to your car.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
that car is WAY too expensive

·
2008 Hammock Rodeo Champ
1,227 Posts
yeah. for 4500 bucks, you can get a pretty decent 5.0, or an SVO.

don't kow how far you are from nashvegas, this one looks pretty good to me. or maybe this one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts