Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to the site. And new to owning a Mustang. But here she is. I have not touched her since I got her in November of last year. Been too cold here in Nebraska. I will be needing help here and there but have a good idea of what I want to do to her. Any ideas are welcome though.. I'm sure I will change my mind on things as I go. I'll keep updating this thread with pictures and info as I go. Hope you all keep coming back to check on her. Thanks in advance for all the help.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
He was saying you needed pics. And if you copy the html or whatever it's called FOR A FORUM and post it directly on here, your pics will come up automatically.

·
Registered
706 Posts
It may just be an optical illusion, but to me it looks like the pass side tail pipe is sticking out half a foot lol. That was viewing the first pic.

·
902 Posts
umm are you trying to get help or just posting pics? i think this is the tech part of the forum

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yea please post the pictures using the correct method so we don't have to go through links looking at tiny pictures and reword your original post with more information on what you are asking from us.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I think its a thread for his build progress. Instead of starting a whole shitload of threads, just stay in one. I dont think he was looking for any info right now...just an introduction with some pics.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
post the img code so we dont gota click all that ****

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
I hear ya. I only clicked on two of them before I lost interest.
+1 lol

I did the same thing, then i came across your post and it made me laugh
I also cant deal with the picture size

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
650 Posts
Get use to the sarcasm, lol. It's normal around here. Good job on the pics...dont **** it up again!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey man, nice project. I just finished rebuilding my "90 SSP". The only thing that I have not replaced is the p.s.pump. This is my 2nd SSP. If I can be of any help feel free to ask. Are you going to keep it original, or upgrade everything? Good luck with your build. :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
newb alert! what is an SSP? i kno i could have prob searched or googled it but im a lazy ass...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts