Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting ready to sell the 1993 ford ranger.. it has 104k miles, it is a 5 speed, 4.0L v6, great little truck.. runs great, drives great, had a recent oil change, about a month ago, has a new alternator and new starter.. it has a good bit of little dings and scratches.. nothing major at all.. the body is really straight.. the transmission shifts really smooth too.. there is a nice little chunk missing from the grill above the driver's side headlight as you can see in one of the pics.. the truck would need a little TLC to be perfect, but it's not bad at all.. zero rust, has a spare tire that has never even touched the ground, etc. i'm asking $2900 OBO.. shoot me some offers if you're interested.. we might be able to work a deal out.. no offer will be overlooked.. i will also consider trades.. if there's a particular part of the truck you want a picture of, let me know and i'll be sure to get it for you

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

make me an offer.. i don't care how low.. all offers will be considered

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry man. $1200 is a little too low

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for a nice truck w/ sweet wheels, lol. Its a good buy, but too far for me
lol thanks man.. you should have seen the wheels when we bought it.. they were almost completely black. i cleaned them with acid and my dad polished them a little bit to make them look better

·
Registered
580 Posts
hey Bwal, how many cars do you have now, I know you like 2 or 3 first gen Stangs, and now a nice looking Fox, I envy the collection

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
I'll vouch for this truck.. I had 2 buddies with these.. they can go to hell and back and run.
good luck with the sale bubba.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey Bwal, how many cars do you have now, I know you like 2 or 3 first gen Stangs, and now a nice looking Fox, I envy the collection
27 cars in the household lol

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll vouch for this truck.. I had 2 buddies with these.. they can go to hell and back and run.
good luck with the sale bubba.
thanks bro, i appreciate it

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold.